Member in Good Standing
As a Certified Hypnotherapist, I have a private practice in St. Louis which opened in 1994. Many individuals have achieved their goals, both personally and professionally, through guidance they have received in my hypnosis sessions.
Presentations are a large part of my professional offering. Listed below are some of my clients:
- Working Women’s Survival Show
- East Central College’s “Today’s WomanNetwork” Conference
- Maryville University of St. Louis
- St. Louis Chapter of the National Guild of Hypnotists
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center.
Education is a lifelong endeavor so I have offered my services in that area as well. Some of my credits include:
- Pattonville School District psychology classes
- Professional Development Team at the St. Louis Federal Court
- Faculty member for the National Guild of Hypnotist’s Annual Convention and Educational Conference
Public appearnaces include Continental Cablevision’s local show See Hear and several radio interviews including the Steve and DC Show and the Dave Glover Show.